How Can I Help Feral Cat Friends?
The donation of your time and dollars can help reduce the population of unowned cats in our area. Here are a few ways that you can help
- Become a foster home for cats or kittens
- Become a caretaker for feral colonies in our area
- Make a monetary donation to help cover the costs of testing, spaying/neutering, and vaccinating cats and kittens.
- Donate food to help feed the feral cat colonies.
- Donate materials and labor to help build feeding stations and shelters for the feral cats.